Saturday, June 02, 2007

Baked salmon with pasta

I really love salmon :) This time I baked it instead of pan-frying it. Pretty simple recipe.
- Salmon
- Lemon
- Garlic
- Dash of pepper and salt
- Olive oil

Preheat oven to 180 deg Celcius.
Rub salmon with just a pinch of salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over it or you can place lemon slices on the salmon. Wrap it in aluminium foil and seal the ends well. Pop into the oven and bake for ~ 10-12 mins or until flesh flakes off easily.

Serve with pasta. This time I cheated and used instant pasta sauce :( I know, i know.... But i bought this sauce some time back and thought I'd better use it before it starts moulding haha.. It wasnt that good - Leggo's Alfredo Sauce. I thought it would be nice and creamy but oddly, it was on the sour side! (no, it's not expired yet)

What a let down.. and I even used my fresh button mushrooms to go with it. Oh well...

No comments: