Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What I do when I'm bored

1. Listen to soundtracks and guess which movies they're from.
Remember Jurassic Park? The music is incredible - I can just about picture those fantastic scenes when we first see the dinosaurs. Wow. I so wanna watch it again.

I can even guess American Beauty's soundtrack - beat that!

2. Look for clothes online.

3. Eat milk and cereal.

4. water plants? nah...

5. Select a book to read from the many piles lying around in my house. They are everywhere! Outside the toilet, on the bed, on the bedside table, on the kitchen table.. Arrgghhh and they are either about politicians or on self development or mind power or age-proofing your brains... Urgh, i need to buy more chic lits. My husband's books are growing more than my stack.

6. Describe my 6-word memoir
" Lost my wedding ring to penguins"
--> Bet no one else can say that.

7. Clean my fridge

8. Plan things to buy to restock my fridge

9. Clean my fridge

10. Budget my grocery shopping

No comments: